The following is a list of forthcoming events in which I am involved or engaged. Please drop me a line if i can promote any further events on my website by contacting me here,
- Addressing Food Poverty – Hosted by Beanstalk Global, this broadcast will tackle the issue of food security and how to get healthy and sustainable food to people from all socio-economic groups. Presentations from Dr Megan Blake from Food Ladders, Tom Amery, MD of The Watercress Company and Ben Thomas, Environment Manager from Waitrose & Partners. ( 3pm – 4pm, 24th September 2020). To register click here
- Food Matters Live 2020 – The science and policy behind sustainable diets – Online Panel: how far should policy go to nudge consumers towards sustainable diets? ( 1pm – 2.30pm GMT, 13th October 2020)
- Food Systems Fit for Purpose: Bold Leadership to Prioritize Human, Animal and Ecological Health Committee on Food Security High-Level Special Event on Food Security and Nutrition webinar and panel discussion, (Wednesday 14 October at 10:00-11:30 GMT )
- Food Matters Live 2020 – Chair of an online panel discussing The future of plant-based, vegan & meat-free retail trends ( 1pm – 1.45pm GMT, 14th October 2020)
- How can trade policies support support sustainable and healthy food goals, Beanstalk Global Series, A panel discussion with Mike Hanson, Sustainability Director at Baxter Story, Barbara Crowther at SUSTAIN and Professor Michael Cardwell, University of Leeds (3 – 4pm GMT , 29th October 2020) To register : http://beanstalk.global/2020/10/14/beanstalk-global-healthy-and-sustainable-food-broadcast/
- Sustainable Food Trends Post Covid, Asia-Europe Environment Forum (ENV forum) Annual Conference Connecting the Dots: Creating an Enabling Environment for SDG 12 in ASEM, 9th November 2020 To register click here.
- How can we achieve a sustainable diet from British produce?, Beanstalk Global Series, Details TBC ( 26th November 2020)